Cameron's Moto Page
This page is maintained by Cameron Simpson <email@example.com>.
If you're looking at this on www.zip.com.au
(and you probably are)
know that this is a partial mirror of my pages due to disc limitations
and that therefore some of the photo collections and other bulky things may not
Most of the sections have tags, mostly for the embedded links here,
but also so you can make HREFs like
to specific parts of this for your own use.
So, if you want to make such links but the
doesn't see to have a useful
let me know
and I'll make one for you.)
I also maintain the SydRide Mailing List.
This page contains various links to motorcycle related information.
Also have a look at the
references in the
Yahoo Hierachical Subject Index
and the Motorcycles Web Ring at Yahoo
and also the Motorcycles category at Google.
(and the faces
| Mailing Lists
| Safety and Emergency Info
| Riding Techniques
| Scooters and Mopeds
| Laws, Regs & Enforcement
(Speeding and Radar Detectors)
| Yellow Pages
[ Info by Manufacturer
| Info by Region
| Off Road
[ The DoD
| Magazine, both online and print
| Other Resources
- my mailrc, containing SydRide
and some other Oz biker mail aliases.
- My photos.
- The aus.moto resources page
and the faces of aus.moto
- The membership of the DoD.
- Al Evans,
Cameron Simpson (me),
Robin Humble <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Simon Fleming <email@example.com>,
Andrew Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Bill Murray <email@example.com> and his Dirt Biking info page.
- Bob Bihari <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
James' Spot on the Net,
Courtney Hook's 1980 XS1100SG.
See also: Riding Techniques,
Also see the Touring and Saftey sections.
| Bike Security
| Stolen Bikes (and NSW's REVS)
| Whole Bikes
| Gear & Accessories
- BAM (Breakdown & Legal Assistance for Motorcyclists)
Call (in the USA) 1-800-4-BIKERS (1-800-424-5377).
- ABATE (American Brotherhood Aimed Towards Education):
[ Local 7 - Hollywood
| Local 16 - Santa Barbara
| Santa Clara
Kansas District 5,
[ Accident Data
- @ Yahoo:
- My Yellow Pages section - dealers, magazines, etc.
- The Motorcycle Modifiers Register of Australia
and the Motorcycle Modifiers of USA.
- Advertisements and Catalogs:
Yahoo Moto Classified,
antique Indian and Harley motos for sale @ Straklite,
Internet Bikers' Classified Ads,
Old Bike Mart,
Motocycle Accessory Warehouse,
Yahoo [ .../Apparel/Leather
the DoD buyer's guide,
BIKE's body armour test,
Fog-City Fog Shield anti-fog visor attachment,
Widder heated clothing,
Mike Corbin Saddles,
Walden Miller Leather
custom leathers (Adelaide, Australia)
Chaparral Cycle Supply
| Bulletin Board
J&M Corporation - motorcycles audio products.
ChatterBox (@ Accessory Warehouse),
DownUnder Communications (Oz importer).
- The Red Line Highway
[ directory of goods and services
- Everything but the Bike - accessories and apparel
- SuperTrapp and Kerker - exhaust systems
Before buying you should check that the vehicle is neither stolen nor encumbered.
In NSW (Australia),
see the Register of Encumbered Vehicles.
- Kryponite locks
320 Turnpike Street Canton, MA 02021
Ph: +1 781 828 6655
[ Beginner Motorcyclist Information
- Yahoo: .../Apparel/Specialty/Motorcycle
- Leathers and Other Garments:
Aerostich & the RiderWearHouse Catalog
[ RoadCrafter suit
| Darien suit
(also at CP.Duluth.MN.US - old version?),
Tiger Angel Motorcycle Apparel
Apparel @ RoadGear,
Safe Reflections Inc. - 3M Scotchlite Reflective Materials,
What You Should Know About Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcyclist Magazine, February 1991,
Head Injuries Associated with Motorcycle Use - Wisconsin, 1991,
1995 Repeal of the US Federal Helmet Law,
Heads Up Helmets (fiberglass novelty helmets).
WeeWilly faceshield cleaner,
Shield Shade tinting system,
Sewell and Jones Engineering retroreflective helmet designs,
SSR Designs motorcross racer designs,
Troy Lee Designs custom painted helmets and apparel.
The Helmet Shop online store.
| Used Bikes
| BMW R1100
| Honda ST1100
| DoD [ FAQ
| Auto Detailing FAQ
Riding in Australia if you're Foreign,
Importing Bikes Into Australia,
UK <=> US dialect differences,
and the Oz Legal Information Index.
- Regulatory Agencies:
Transport and Regional Development
Federal Office of Road Safety],
NSW: Roads and Traffic Authority.
- The enemy: drivers using mobile phones.
- Licencing Regulations
- Registraion Regulations
Australia Registration Information
- Moto-related Codes
States and Highways Code
State Police: Enforcement of the Motor Carrier Laws,
Utilities and Transportation
- Speeding and Radar Detectors:
The WWW Speedtrap Registry
Also see the Yahoo Index.
See the Yahoo index of moto groups.
For manufacturer-specific pictures,
see the Motorcyle Information by Manufacturer
- Motorcycle FAQs
- Yvette's Corner
- Women's News and Views in the Motorcycling World
- Biker Trash - various things
- Motorcycle Memories
- more than 12 thousand documents on all makes and models of motorcycles
- Nick's bike page - much info
- The Rat Bike Zone
- The searchable index of rec.moto news, and like material.
Currently broken. I must move it to DAP soon...
- The Motorcycle references in the Yahoo Hierachical Subject Index.
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- Markolf's list of moto links.
- Euro Spares
- Thoroughbred Motorcycles - Perth's latest and largest selection of top line European brands including Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Bennelli, Bimota, Laverda and many more
(and World Famous Llama Emporium)
- Ronnie Cramer's Motorcycle Web Index
- Tom-Martin Berger's Page
- John M. Feiereisen's <email@example.com> moto page [ Octane Ratings | Arctic Trip ]
- Sven-Erik Tiberg's beemer page
- Nick Fitton's guide to how a motorcycle steers.
- A motorcycle info index.
- The Compleat List of Byke RPMs at 65mph
- Dutch Bikers
- The Speedway home page.
- The 1996 International Speedway Masters Series.
- Chaz' Bytes of Motorcycle Bits
- Ravi Narayan's web page
- LA Bikers
with all sorts of information,
including beginner's info.
- Steinar Bang's Norway DoD page.
- Chicky's Motorcycles
- Stuff about bike stuff
- Eric Gunnerson's
- Dave Thompson's BMW page
oriented towards R bikes,
and his plans for going around the world by bike.
- Amy Young <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Michael Galassi's Honda ST1100 reference page.
- Ken Zetie's
- Patrick Jordan's moto page.
- Jason's REAL HYPER MNDoD page,
including his MNDoD trip report,
and instructions for taking video footage on a motorcycle.
- Trev's bike page (saftey, legislation, riders' rights)
- Mike Cutter's moto page
- Kevin Lowey's <Kevin.Lowey@Usask.CA>
chopshop gopher service.
- American Motor Works and the Motorcycle Mall
- Jennifer Horsman's DoD#1493 <JLHorsman@lbl.gov> home page.
- Paul "Wombat" Wisneskey's Blue Ridge Mountains moto page.
- Will Heyman's web page with information about
- Bob Westinicky's <email@example.com> motorcycle thing
- Bikenet (and a mirror).
- The Red Line Highway index.
- Scott Ostrander's Motorcycle page.
- Roar Larsen's FJ page.
- Gaz's Bikes and Stuff:
[ FJ1200 Page
- Robyn Landers' moto page with some Honda V4 information.
- Paul Houndslow's moto page.
- Douglas Barton's <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- pv02@LeHigh.EDU's Motorcycling at Lehigh page.
- Kosma's <email@example.com> moto page.
- Motorcycles page
and some Motorcycle Pictures.
- Nick Fitton's guide to how a motorcycle steers.
- Mark A. Stephens' moto page
- Mike Fukatsu's <firstname.lastname@example.org> moto page.
- NEC Bike show @ Birmingham (14nov94)
- The Thumper Page.
- Lisa Snyder
- Frank Deeley
- Frank Deeley
- Jeff Domey's <email@example.com> and his FJ1200
- Cope Racing Engines
- Robert McGehee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tom Lichtman's <email@example.com> moto page
- Pipe Dreams, Inc. - Slip-on Drag Pipes
- Colin Terry <Colin.Terry@cmech.utas.edu.au> and his VFR750.
- The Boss Hoss Chevy 350 V8 powered moto.
- Baja Designs products for dual sport and off-road adventure travel.
- House of Kolor - custom paint jobs
- Retro World Minature Scooters - die-cast scooter models
- Classic Automobile and Motorcycle Fine Art
- Classic Motorcycling - explores the world of veteran,
vintage, classic, historic, rare and unusual
motorcycle riding, racing restoration and possession
- National Motorcycle Museum in Australia